choose your weapon...

Movies (4) Photos. (47) Poetry (16) Quotations. (76) Words (15) Writings. (137)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Faceless And Nameless

He is a man, not a boy. He calls me beautiful instead of hot. He kisses my forehead. He calls me back when I hang up on him. He is kind to strangers. He opens doors for me and gives me his jacket when I’m cold. He follows his dreams. He let’s me chase mine. He cares about the world’s injustices. He makes me laugh. He talks with me. He listens. He forgives. He is great with kids. He is eccentric and playful and intelligent. He has a deep inner world.

He is not greedy or shallow or possessive. He doesn’t hold me back or toss me forward. He doesn’t take me for granted. He does not yell at me. He does not expect me to be perfect.

He keeps me safe. He trusts me. He is never afraid to speak his mind – and let’s me speak my own. He does not give up on me. He is the one who turns to his friends and says with a smile… “that's her.”

He’s in love with me…

He is a man, not a boy… but… so far… he doesn’t exist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's ME! <3

zompac said...

wow i just read all your blogs. some of them are so awesome i feel immaginative and emotional. that would be awesome if there were more to read :)

if you happen to be a billionaire...