choose your weapon...

Movies (4) Photos. (47) Poetry (16) Quotations. (76) Words (15) Writings. (137)

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

this is me.

Ice cream is my one true weakness, and anyone who loves the same books as me. I am witty, but not graceful. I am compassionate, but unorganized.

I don’t care about money; it is never my prime consideration. To me, being respected in some way or another for intellectual achievements brings much more happiness to my life.

I belong to everyone, yet to no one.

I am true to myself and as unpredictable as they come. My code of ethics and morals may be as weird as anything you’ve ever come across but I will always live up to it entirely.

I hate hating people. It’s too much effort and too pointless to spend so long striving towards nothing but negativity. If a situation I am in becomes intolerable my nature turns cold quickly. I can simply disappear overnight and never look back.

I don’t believe in using the words “I should have” – it implies that life didn’t turn out exactly the way it was supposed to. I am always changing and hard to keep up with. I can be confusing and simple at the same time, without even knowing how.

I don’t know what it is like to live for tomorrow. In my mind, it is always today.

I enjoy shocking people, and will dedicate myself to something insistently just because someone didn’t believe I could. I believe that nothing, if you work hard enough is ever out of reach, and the things in life that come easy- are never really worth anything in the end.

My quest for knowledge and understanding is what consumes my everyday life. I think too much and have a tendency to over-analyze and ramble.

I have an irrational fear of the dentist, and driving. I have irrational obsessions with lizards and bob marley. I love books, music and movies from every different genre. You cannot stereotype me.

I keep a notebook by my bed to record my dreams. They still make no sense.

I love the rain. I hate television commercials.

I try really hard not to care what other people think of me, but most times I fail horribly.

I know the way that I view myself and how the outside world views me are very different most of the time, but I’m okay with that. I am the creator of my own little world, and I would never want it any other way.

0 comments:

if you happen to be a billionaire...