choose your weapon...

Movies (4) Photos. (47) Poetry (16) Quotations. (76) Words (15) Writings. (137)

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Parenting in My World

Quotes From DAD

"We know we are going to die... but we still want to live. That is the dichotomy of our existence."

"Forgive everyone for everything they have ever done to you. Then you can forgive yourself."

"There are no 'shoulds' in life. Everything that has happened and will happen, is exactly how it was meant to be. We have no right to question the ways of the world."

"Don't marry someone you love. Marry someone who loves you."

"The successful people in life think only in terms of I can, I will, and I am – not I’ll try, I should and I might."

"The greatest joy in life is to examine oneself and find sincerity."

"Love is not something you can get. It's only something you can give."


Quotes From MOM

"The best way over one, is under another."

0 comments:

if you happen to be a billionaire...