choose your weapon...

Movies (4) Photos. (47) Poetry (16) Quotations. (76) Words (15) Writings. (137)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"officially"

Why not? Here’s some facts for you.

Name: Heather Maria
Nickname: Heather-belle, Wild child, 420 Princess, Misspacman08, Paclady, MP,
Birthdate: Feb 18th 1988
Birth place: Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada
Current place: Manila, Philippines
Natural Eye colour and hair colour: Blue, Brown
Height and Weight: 5’7” 125lbs
Occupation: Writer/student
Righty or Lefty: Righty, but both my parent are left-handed
Fave colour: Green and Yellow
Fave animal: Lizard
Fave TV shows: The Sopranos, Lost, Fringe, Entourage
Fave movies: The Salton Sea, Pulp Fiction, The Boondock Saints
Fave Cartoons: Betty Boop, TMNT, Family Guy
Fave Actor: Johnny Depp
Fave Actress: Natalie Portman
Fave Muscician: Danny Carey of Tool
Fave Comedian: George Carlin or Mitch Hedberg. (RIP you crazy motherfuckers)
Fave food: Frozen strawberries and vanilla ice-cream
Fave drink: Water… no I lie it’s coffee.
Fave number: 8
Fave clothing: Lynard Skynard tee shirt?… and my brown boots…. and the rugby jersey I stole from James... and my grey hoodie.
Fave book: 11 minutes by Paulo Coehlo
Hidden Talent: I can tie my shoes faster then you. Guaranteed.
Age I lost my virginity: 16
Age I got married: 20 years from now
Ever been in a fight: Just one that wasn’t with one of my sisters.
Ever broken a bone: No
Most important possession: My books and photo albums
Pet Peeve: People who chew loudly with their mouths open
Number of Tattoos: 3
Number of piercings: Two in each ear. Used to have more.
Best quality: My… thoughts.
On the opposite sex:
Cute or sexy? Stupid question. Both.
Tall or shorter? At least my height.
Lips or eyes? Eyes
Sweet or Caring? Both
Easygoing or serious? Both
Loud or quiet? Both
Thoughts on abortion? I’m pro adoption.
Gay marriage? Fuck yeah - go for it. Not my business.
Gun control? I don’t think guns are the problem, I think it’s the people pulling the trigger.
God? Maybe
Santa Clause? Dirty pervert – but gets away with it cuz he brings us presents.
Aliens? If there’s no other life out there, and humanity is the universes only hope then…. I don’t even want to think about it. Yes, there are aliens. Somewhere. Hopefully a little smarter then us.

6 comments:

LupineLooPine said...

Cool info MissP. We're in agreement about your best quality.

achigurh said...

Dude, i was just in Skagway, Alaska last summer..you were born in some amazing country

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all this. You can be sure I'm going to commit this entire list to memory.

Ibrahim said...

Hey, you didn't say anything about facial hair!

Well? Should I shave or should I let it go wild? :P

Tripp Hudgins said...

Good information. I'll pass it on.

zompac said...

haha wow, i just went on google maps and the place you live at now looks awesome. And Whitehorse YT, Canada is so close to where i live, (Anchorage, Alaska)

if you happen to be a billionaire...