choose your weapon...

Movies (4) Photos. (47) Poetry (16) Quotations. (76) Words (15) Writings. (137)

Thursday, September 24, 2009

nightclub narcissism

I hate nightclubs. I fuckin hate nightclubs.It’s such a petty, useless way to spend time. People will take three hours trying to turn themselves into bitchdick magnets, preen up like peacocks to go dance in a giant circle hoping to attract a mate, however hopeless they truly are. So they go, they drink, they dance, they sit, they drink more, they dance more… then they go home. With or without a potential sex toy. Maybe or maybe not picked up right there in that very bar. Fuck. What are the standards? “Oh well, He’s hot!” says Malibu Barbie while standing in a black room, in a black dress, with black lights, seizure inducing strobe globes and laser shows, all of which could, in some humble opinions, be considered fucking obstructions to the unbelievably tipped scale of hot. Oh… did I forget to mention the fully formed beer goggles? Do I even need to? Fuck. “He is SO funny!” (Insert high pitched giggle here) she says while laughing at something he yelled in her ear that slightly resembled the pitch of a punch line, although the excruciating, repetitive beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat of the deafening techno music drowns out any chance for real conversation. That’s okay for her though, she hates having to think.FuckFuck fuck fuck. I can’t seem to write anything else. The whole concept makes me want to smash things. And by things I mean people. Don’t even fool yourself by saying you only go for the dancing… but know full well you can dance whenever the fuck you want, wherever the fuck you want, as long as you have music and space. So park your car, invite some friends, blast your stereo, and fuckin dance! Dance with people you care about, dance in trashy pubs with hoe down music, dance in the street, dance in your dreams, dance on your bed… but for the love of all things sincere and genuinely validated…

DON’T BE SEDUCED BY THE CLUBS.

They are just nests of hormone driven bad judgment. The meeting place for the meaningless to thrive. The excuse to do something, or someone, and concede to a level of bullshit that no-one with any substance at all would ever do if they really thought about it.

7 comments:

chaser said...

nicely expressed.....thanks

Rudes said...

Why are you so god damn quotable. Is it because you speak so much truth?

*mindgasms*

Pissed, Confused and Disoriented said...

I officially hate oldhacks... just a little, a smidgeon less, than I do Firefox. His damn blog caused my IE to crash, and I had a fairly large comment for this post.I'll get to him in a bit.

I got to your awesomeness by talking about Rudes point, which I don't have the desire to type anymore since the coffee that triggered it is wearing out under the ever increasing force of my rage. Then I said some crap about how it makes little sense to be against nighclubs, since your real issue is with people engaging in fruitless and pointless activities that have no meaning and promote no growth. Considering this, the act of partying is far more benign than other activities that come under that description. I do not like to party, but that doesn't mean that those who do are somehow doing anything wrong than 90% of the human population who are nothing more than shells and who never realize that the road to the dreams is actually a path of nightmarish activities... demanding ever more from you. Most people choose comfort and ease, play the easy game and seek the simple pleasures... of which going to nightclubs is a fairly harmless thing ALL things considered. I had other points, but I'm pissed.

Right, old hacks. I thought it wise to have removed the original para expressing your awesomeness and rather say it on your channel.... but no comment section. I'll be honest, I miss that. But then it forced me to think about the validity of the claim of it being "revolutionary". It isn't ... and this ticked me off. It's a stupid, bullshit move that makes no sense, and I had to let the person who promoted this flawed idea know how flawed it is. Going to his page however seems to have stumped my IE. He's got a hit detector there or something to know where people come from... and I've noticed my IE crash on pages that have those. But oh... the thing is he doesn't allow comments on his blog either. A person who likes to speak his mind but not receive the ideas of others who might want to criticize him. Clumps of my hair are falling out of my head on account of the exponentially increasing magnitude of my anger... anger over energy wasted and time lost, over words censored and inconvenience created. Anger over the simple fact that channel comments serve (largely) a casual way to express a few simple thoughts, or to say hello... while video comments have a potential (largely) for interaction about the video topic, and that one cannot be used for the other. Something is revolutionary if it explores an alternative. By the action, a situation is created that was not conceived of before. By supressing channel comments, no statement is made and no alternative is explored. It's been done and all it does is prevent user expression and interaction. More thoughts exist, and they all piss me off. The "stupidometer" has exploded, and that has made me see nothing but red. If it made sense MissP...if only it made sense, I'd appreciate it with a smile over my face with repeated blows to my balls. But no. It's stupidity, sheer and utter stupidity, promoted as something clever and revolutionary. ARRRRRGHGRHGHGHRHRHHGRHGHGRGlkjgstkjhsljkghsjklhg!!! FUCK! Ok, I need a cold shower. I've really blown a fuse. Thinking about Nature will calm me.... yes.... it will.

Remind me later to elaborate on my perception of your awesomeness. Fine, I'll type it here, but I'll have to repeat what I typed before (and I hate repeating my "stuff"). If you were represented by a number, nothing but a number that expressed "its" thoughts through words, my perception of your awesomeness would remain unchanged. Does that make sense to you? I hope it made more sense than the channel comment removal being revolutionary made sense to me. OH THE ANGER!!!!

Still Pissed, Confused and Disoriented said...

Yea... I typed so fast I missed a p in suppressed. It was a "speedo typo". A typodong.

Michael said...

I agree with everything he just said about the channel comments. I also wish I could still send you personal messages.

So I can understand why you might hate nightclubs so much, but I was wondering.. Where would you go to meet guys? Which I guess is my way of asking where should I go to meet girls like you? (Are there girls like you? Probably not. You're one-of-a-kind, aren't you?)

GoldDaniel said...

I agree entirely with your view on nightclubs. Superficiality in it's most extreme form. I won't ever deny people's sexual desires, but other than that...all the ones in my area are so loud you can't hold a conversation, dancing there is just as fun as dancing elsewhere(and elsewhere I get to pick the music), and I prefer spending time with friends in smaller groups because it's more personal and less...fake. Every time I've ever gone out to a nightclub I've felt like the only reason I'm there is because my friends went, and they only went because their friends went.

To Michael, I imagine Heather probably doesn't have to make the effort to "meet" guys. They drool all over her so much she probably needs a kind of repellent.

As for meeting girls that are like her...I'm sure that there are girls everywhere in your area. You might be hard-pressed to find one like Heather-Maria simply because no-one has a giant neon sign stating that they're not into the regular bullshit of life. The best advice anyone could give you is just to date different people and eventually you'll find out where and what signs to look for to find the kind of person you prefer.

Peace everyone.

Drag said...

fuck yeah

if you happen to be a billionaire...