choose your weapon...

Movies (4) Photos. (47) Poetry (16) Quotations. (76) Words (15) Writings. (137)

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

UCLA study

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest while he is on fire.

5 comments:

Kat said...

Hahaha! too good.. I gotta figure out how to put this on my blog now.
*sighs and drags her e-lliteracy across the web*

Heather Maria said...

I think you can click on the post title, then use that handy little bookmark thing in the sidebar... its got a tumblr option.

Rudes said...

Ah, women.

Michael said...

After reading this earlier today, I put some duct tape over my mouth, stuck a spear in my chest, set myself on fire, and went down to the mall to meet some ladies.
Nobody seemed interested.

Should I have used a bigger spear?

zompaq said...

its called sick pleasure i think.

if you happen to be a billionaire...