choose your weapon...

Movies (4) Photos. (47) Poetry (16) Quotations. (76) Words (15) Writings. (137)

Sunday, November 29, 2009

...she wrote with the slightest hint of pessimism.

Oh sure. It's exactly like true love.... if scaled by the hourly rate of some filthy back door motel room where paper-bagged harlots trade orgasms for cash and cash for candy that comes individually packaged in it's very own AIDS stained needle.

I'm dying to live in a world where everything doesn't feel the same as nothing.

Humanities ravenous appetite for indifference consumes most of us... with it's tendency to rape the truth and sincerity out of anyone who's not drowning in their own fear of reality. But not me. Oh no. I have the pathetic desire to see what's really in front of me... and the ignorant audacity to call it beautiful.

It's always been, and always will be about avoiding the curse of a monotonous excuse for existence.

2 comments:

Michael said...

It's not ignorant audacity to call it beautiful. That's just your wide-eyed innocence and your sunny nature.

LupineLooPine said...

See, I was doing fine before I read this. NOW ... I miss you. You already know.. kinda, where I am in such matters.

That being said, everything kind of is nothing, and everyone is no one. By that I mean we tend to accumulate these things, these labels to us.... due to our efforts and actions, and these things from the past suggest things about us in the present. BUT that's not really who we ARE at each moment. We are mere consequences of our environments and our actions performed therein, and there is no reason why we can't control the former in most situations and the latter in some.

Live (act) locally, think globally. That's the key to happiness and self understanding.

Talk to you soon miss Divine Wine. (The other word option I guess was miss Scarlet Harlot, which is inapplicable in your case.... of cou... *cough* .. course. Yeah, of course)

if you happen to be a billionaire...