choose your weapon...

Movies (4) Photos. (47) Poetry (16) Quotations. (76) Words (15) Writings. (137)

Monday, January 18, 2010

27 questions... my way.

1. Who is your crush?
Someone.
2. Honestly, does your crush like you back?
Honestly, yes. Kinda.
3. What is your current mood?
Already annoyed by my decision to do this survey.
4. What color underwear are you wearing?
None – unless these plaid boxers count as pajamas and underwear.
5. What makes you happy?
Smiles and ice-cream. And orgasms.
6. What are you doing?
Typing
7. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day:
Well damn.. if I MUST, for just ONE day, I’d be… a bird. A little brown sparrow.
8. Ever had a near death experience?
Twice. When I was little and stupid and ate poisonous things.
9. And 10. Have been omitted due to extreme lack of relevance.
11. When was the last time you cried?
I cried tonight, from watching the season finale of Californication. Yeah yeah, I’m a girl. It happens.
12. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Unless horribly drunk karaoke counts, then no. I have not, and will never.
13. If you could have one super power what would it be?
I’d like to be indestructible.
14. If you could go back in time, and change something what would you change?
I’d go back to about 30 seconds ago, and not do this survey.
15. First thing you notice about people?
Hands… or...handshake and voice.
16. What's your biggest secret?
Anyone who answers this question at all… is lying.
17. Favorite colour?
Pink
18. When was the last time you lied?
Just now. My favourite color is Green, and Yellow.
19. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
Disney movies.
20. Omitted also.
21. What's your favorite smell?
Coconut Body Butter.
22. If you could describe your life in one word what would it be?
Life.
23. What should you be doing?
I WILL be… ending this survey now. They used the ‘should’ word on me. It’s over.
24. What was the last thing that made you upset/angry?
25. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
26. Do you act differently around your crush?
27. Name one song that reminds you of an ex?

3 comments:

sillyRabit said...

Must you always be so sweet,
it kills me how your thoughts do seep,
adoring all you mothers weeps,
and on the course to Dragon's keep,
you find a stone unlike the rest,
a folly skipper flat an smooth,
lash your kiddies its time to move.

iii

LupineLooPine said...

Your hatred of the word 'should' is quite extreme, as I have already elaborated upon it being brought up (via usage) a few times with you. It must be seen in context... BUT, admittedly, the survey crossed a huge line contextually speaking. THAT, was just god awful usage of the "s" word.
Funny responses though Miss. Good to see you in a lighter mood.

dreamin... said...

Dude LooPine i totally had a dream about u....

if you happen to be a billionaire...