choose your weapon...

Movies (4) Photos. (47) Poetry (16) Quotations. (76) Words (15) Writings. (137)

Friday, January 22, 2010

a-loopy-looped

Blogger LupineLooPine said..."Enter me, a wrung out, high strung, pigmented figment of Heather's ligamented, tinted imagination. With my troglodyte undies, I stand proud on a pounded mound of miscellaneous dung to spread forth the fruits of my testicular knowledge, which really, is nothing more than Heather Maria's warped insights into reality, both external and internal."

2 comments:

toobeautiful said...

never had a crime commited against my own dick, only the dick who commited a crime against me

Michael said...

I don't really have anything to say, but I haven't been here lately and I wanted to comment on something.
So...

Sometimes I really wish I could write like Lupine, although his mind sounds like a spooky place to live sometimes.

if you happen to be a billionaire...