choose your weapon...

Movies (4) Photos. (47) Poetry (16) Quotations. (76) Words (15) Writings. (137)

Friday, February 19, 2010

cheated.

I think, in some disheartening and completely twisted way, you can almost define a past relationship by the way you broke up. Mine were never very dramatic, never even close to anything that happens in the movies. It wasn’t a flame being drenched in gallons of water all at once… it was the slow, steady fizzle of light rainfall. All in debt to the shocking percentage who happened to cheat on me. I suppose monogamy could truly be the most difficult fight against Mother Nature that the male species will ever encounter. So much in fact, that I don’t believe in second chances anymore. My immediate abandonment of forgiveness was never rooted in jealousy or rage… or even despair. It was the simple fact that I cared about them all. I cared so much that the mere thought of his flesh against anyone else's…him sharing that level of intimacy and him willing to risk it all for an hour or two of mindless pleasure... made me want to throw up in my mouth a little bit. It made my skin tight and the pit of my stomach lurch up into my throat. It strangled me until I gave up completely and the only thing left to do was walk away. Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him. I could easily throw around counter opinions that usually go in some form of the ultra lame “everyone makes mistakes.” Or simply “drunk choices gone wrong,” but you know that’s all bullshit. Mistakes happen, but cheating.. is not one I'm able to tolerate. There’s always that moment where he can look around and realize, ‘hey… even if I’m supremely wasted and my girlfriend’s not around, maybe I shouldn’t stick my penis in that vagina that isn't hers.’ If you are sober enough to have sex… you are sober enough to say no.

End of fucking story.

5 comments:

Ronald said...

I totally agree with this statement.

"If you are sober enough to have sex… you are sober enough to say no."

Ronald said...

Heather check out this youtube video it will cheer you up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ3FyFFDDiY

jon3 said...

"defined my love life up until a few months ago" -- So now it is all different (and presumably much better)?

baby smith said...

'...even if I’m supremely wasted and my wife's not around, maybe I shouldn’t stick my penis in that vagina that isn't hers.’

-this would make a killer wedding vow.

mlj said...

Well its kinda obvious why you encountered this more than once. A good looking female will be attracted to specific types males, because they get approached so often. Im sure there are times where a "nice guy" comes up to you and say "something nice" and your shield just goes up because you think every man who starts off being nice only has one purpose in mind. You would have probably rejected him within the first 10 seconds because not only do you possess no attraction towards him but also little respect.

Good looking women are always attracted to men who are ready to leave at any moments, so all your past relationships were probably equivalent.Until you find a person who will actually appreciate having you,it will always be like this. I apologize for the overusage of "probably".

if you happen to be a billionaire...