choose your weapon...

Movies (4) Photos. (47) Poetry (16) Quotations. (76) Words (15) Writings. (137)

Saturday, May 1, 2010

world, meet rachel - my favorite character to date.

Jack got me to obsess over it, before any offer had even been made. The maybe’s and the might not’s had me fighting for air within seconds. “Maybe he wanted to fuck, but maybe not. He might not be thinking what I’m thinking. Maybe this is a bad idea, I might not know what I’m getting myself into.” All good reasons to listen to the voice in my head, and ignore the one in my vagina. Doubt seldom leads anyone to follow through with greater conviction, but my vagina is very persuasive. Hesitation itself is only a distortion of reality created to allow fear to dominate your decision, without guilt. A perfect self-delusion accepted in a way that seems entirely reasonable. Rational even. “Trust your instincts,” they say. “If it feels wrong, don’t do it.” Such perfect sheep nip, to keep the herds up to morally acceptable standards. Not the wolves though. I want to cross lines, I want to give in and succumb to the sexual tension’s demands. He’s rich, and good looking, has a myriad of pussy available to him at anytime, is exactly 30 years older than me, and I want him. It takes exactly one more sip of beer to convince myself, that the attraction is mutual, lock fear back into it’s lonely little corner, risk it all, and roll the fuckin’ dice.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Yes. Always listen to your vagina.

Runckle said...

Shouldnt it be Rachel & Hank...? lol

if you happen to be a billionaire...